- Start by visiting some of the most beautiful beaches that the Mediterranean Sea offers us in Spain, such as those of the Costa Brava or the Costa del Sol. Explore its most iconic islands, especially Mallorca and Menorca, known worldwide for their crystal clear and precious waters. hidden coves.
- Discover the stunning beauties of the Amalfi Coast in Italy, with its picturesque villas and sea views. Stroll through the charming region of the French Riviera, where you can discover cities such as Cannes, Nice and Monaco.
- Take your experience with the Mediterranean further: practice water sports such as surfing, windsurfing, kitesurfing, paddle surfing, kayaking and diving.
- Enjoy the local gastronomy: The Mediterranean Sea is rich in fresh fish and shellfish, making it an excellent opportunity to try some of the local specialties.
- And of course, don’t forget to make the most of each getaway and, especially, the sunsets.
We hope that these recommendations will lead you to experience the Mediterranean Sea as we like it: discovering its purest essence.
Do not forget to follow us on our social networks @blanc_pescador to continue discovering tips like these!